Finding Books


I don't think you all remember, but my friend Sarah who asked me to keep an eye out for some stuff a while back.  Well, I managed to find a few more items off her list.  It's funny how when you are looking for something it seems hard to find, but when you aren't looking they seem to be all over the place.  



Her Daughters were looking for any books in these two series and I happened to find a few at the last yard sale I went to back in July.  In Maryland these books were everywhere, in New York not so much.  I'm all for supporting kids who enjoy reading.  Knowing the kids were the ones paying for the books I decided to send them off for free to her kids.  All I asked was they tell me if the books were any good.  

Comments

  1. I've been on the hunt for books lately. I've found some good deals so I'm definitely happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?