Saturday, July 15, 2017

Reading with Bear

Sometimes I feel like I don't get enough one on one time with Bear.  The day gets busy and time just slips through my hands.  At night I can spend a few minutes by sitting down and reading to him.  We had a bunch of new books so I let him just pick whatever he wanted.  He was so excited to see new books it just warmed my heart!


This was a longer book so I didn't expect it to keep his attention for the whole thing.  Bear surprised me though.  He wanted every word on every page read to him.  I love his love for books!  I also love spending time reading to him.  Hopefully there are many many more years of this in the future!


2 comments:

  1. Reading with your kids is so special. Even though E doesn't quite understand it, I love reading with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite thing to do with the kids.

      Delete

Your thoughts?