Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Hair Clips for Eve

I was looking for hair clips for Eve and I hadn't found any that would stay in her baby fine hair.  Hubby is the best at finding things when I tell him what I am looking for or what the problem is.  I asked hubby to look for some clips when he ran out to Walmart. 




He knocked it out of the park with these rubber coated clips.  They stay in her hair which is the main concern.  She is has some long hair "bangs" that bother her when they get in her eyes.  I do not leave them in her hair when she is unattended.  They aren't meant for kids so little and really she doesn't need them all the time.  




4 comments:

  1. These are so so cute! I've yet to find any clips that stay in E's hair. I may have to check these out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty great clips for kids

      Delete

Your thoughts?