I hate ticks!

The ticks in the northeast are pretty bad this year.  We have picked ticks off everyone at one point or another over the last few weeks. I have even seen them crawling up the front door.  


This product was picked up on a whim to complete an Amazon order for free shipping.  I didn't think it would work at all, but I was wrong.  Coco had a tick on her a few days ago and it came off super easy, mouth parts intact without any issues using it. Can't ask for anything better than that! I just want to add that this is NOT a sponsored post.  Just a great product that works.


 

Comments

  1. I'm glad it works! I've actually never seen a tick in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good thing! They aren't fun to find. I've seen far too many for my liking.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?