Friday Favorites

It's Friday so I'm sharing my current favorites.  


Mornings Outside - Since all four of us are up before the rest of the house we try to keep it as quiet as possible.  Being out on the screened in porch every morning means the kids can play without disturbing everyone else.  It also gives us an easy screen free morning.  The hot cup of coffee with the cool breeze isn't half bad either.



Last Man Standing - We started watching this show because it was on Netflix and instantly liked it.  When we caught up on what was available we moved on to what episodes we could get online from the ABC network.  Sadly, I read that the show has been canceled despite it being one of their higher rated shows.  I hope someone else picks them up.  



Having a pool all to ourselves - My dad has a pool at his house that we are taking full advantage of it.  The solar cover means it is a more tolerable temperature too. 


 
Spiked Seltzer - The Cranberry and the Lime were our favorites.  I swear I don't even taste the alcohol in it.  I see plenty of these while sitting poolside this summer.





Mexican Train Dominoes - We started playing this with my In-Laws and really enjoyed it.  We picked up a double twelve set so that we could play at our house.  I did not realize how hard it was to find a colorful set of double twelve dominoes with dots.  The majority were only written numbers which I don't really like.  We found this super cheap set and it is just that.  A super cheap set.  It works which is really all that matters.


What are you loving lately?

Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?