Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Lightly Worded Misplaced Post

The Last Minute things that needed to be done the night before the packers came.  This post belongs sometime after all the sorting and selling, but before the movers come.  Obviously this one slipped through the cracks.  Here it is now.  Better late than never.


Testing out the new kid equipment

Last minute laundry the day before the movers came.


Pictures off the walls


Cleaned outdoor furniture


Packed my kids books because I don't like the packers doing it.
  

4 comments:

  1. I'm still working on our pre-move prep! Just have a few more things to do and then we will be ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel like there is so much to do before the movers come.

      Delete
  2. You're amazing at prepping. I don't do a thing. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to super organized when I can be.

      Delete

Your thoughts?