Fractured Prune



We have lived here for almost two years and I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing that we are just now getting around to eating the delicious doughnuts they make.  While out and about I decided that I was sick and tired of eating the most random meals ever thanks to our move.  I wanted something super tasty and Doughnuts with a hot coffee was it!  Hubs turned the car around to pick these up.


The place was empty so I wasn't about to start taking pics of the place.  Then again who's really buying doughnuts at 10:30 on a weekday.  Me that's who! At any rate, I glanced over the menu and just picked from the suggestions side.  


Like I said you have the option to make your own combos but I wanted doughnuts quickly because Eve was asleep and I might get the chance to eat one before she woke up.  They are all made to order so the cooking time wouldn't have been any different.  I just didn't want to have to think about it really. 


See that deliciousness?!?!?  They weren't super hot when we got home, but I don't mind at all! We decided to slice them up so we could get a little taste of each kind. 


I was genuinely surprised by how the doughnuts were still light despite the toppings.  It was also very flavorful without being too sweet.  The winners in my book were Morning Buzz and Salted Caramel.


Don't worry Bear got in on the action too.  He seemed to like the Carnival the best.  Two thumbs up from him!  So the next time we need a sweet treat I know where I am going...

*not sponsored!  Just a great doughnut shop worth its price!  

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Those look amazing. One of the things I will miss the most about Polk is Leesville Donuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did have very delicious donuts!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?