Friday, May 26, 2017

Favorites on a Friday

It's been a little while since I have done one of these.  Here are a few things that I am loving lately.


French Press Coffee - While this is more because the keurig is in storage, I don't hate it.  I try to take the time to stop and enjoy my coffee since it took a little bit of extra work to get the delicious pick me up.



The Time to Clean
- "If you have time to lean, you have time to clean."  please tell me that quote is not lost on you all.  Anyway, we normally have our HHG packed up, moved out, and then leave ourselves within a day or two.  It left very little time to deep clean the house the way it is expected for a final move out.  This time we have more time than we know what to do with.  So I can clean a little bit at a time without killing myself to get it all done.



Jake Owen "American Country Love Song" - Or the whole album really will likely be playing on repeat this summer.  His stuff is always perfect for long car trips or even hanging by the pool.  



Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Granola - I love this stuff.  I can even eat the cluster as is, however I typically have this with my greek yogurt for breakfast.




These Cookies I hoard - They are my favorite cookies ever, but the only come out around Christmas time.  I can also only seem to find these at the commissary.  I seriously hoard these things like the end of the world is coming.  This is my last bag and I'm savoring every last bite!


What have you been loving lately?

2 comments:

  1. I got my husband a French press for Christmas and he loves it! I love those cookies. German Christmas treats are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?