I will miss...

The Korean Restaurant near us when we move.  
Look at this deliciousness!


That duck was amazing!


Heaven on a tray right there.


Bear even ate some.


We can't forget about baby Eve.


Eve couldn't eat anything and she loudly protested about it all.


She was much better when she got some food of her own.  




There was also pork belly...


All of this peaceful eating was thanks to some new (to us) Thomas Trains.


Of all the restaurants around us, this will be the one I miss the most.  Every place has something and Maryland has the amazing Korean restaurants.  



Comments

  1. Yum! I would miss that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favorite places!

      Delete
  2. I would love a place like that. Korean food is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?