Nursery Craft for "E"

I wanted to make a few crafts for Eve's Nursery before she is born, but that never happened.  I had the supplies on hand to make the felt letter so I started there.  I wanted to make a few of the crafts I planned way back when before we moved.  It's a nice stress relief for me and it gets the projects done!



I measured and cut a bunch of string



If I wasn't doing two colors I would have just wrapped the string around the whole thing in both directions.  Since I decided to do two colors, I have to do this.


This is what it looks like with the two colors.  



I wanted to plan out how I added the other color in to "fade" the two colors.  




As you can see all that went out the window when I lost track while mindlessly wrapping the yarn and watching a tv show.  It's not as perfect as I would have liked, but it's not bad.  








This is all the same exact yarn letter.  I have no idea why the coloring changes so much in each pictures.  The last picture is the closest to the true colors.  It will fit in her room perfectly. Or her new room where ever that turns out to be.   

Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?