Monday, March 20, 2017

Menu Planning Again

We have been in a meal planning rut lately.  We are trying to get to a point where we only have just what we need for the week in the house.  I want little to no extras.  I feel like we should be empty by now, but its like the bottomless pit.  One I can assure you I will not be moving again.  That's for sure.  Oh the woes of moving all the time.  I digress.  There isn't much that I'm excited for except for the ribs.  Those are just always amazing.  


If you have any great pantry meal ideas please send them my way!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I have my meal plan for the week ready just need to get to store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love meal planning. I know I'm so weird but I love grocery shopping and cooking. I have a friend who is moving soon and I'm pretty sure she ate a can of beans for dinner one night. So you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?