Harvest (book review)




This book wasn't what I expected.  I'm really not sure what it was I was expecting, incan tell you this isn't it. I probably won't be using artichokes in a flower arrangement (seems like a delicious waste), but I do like the new spin the authors took with how we use homegrown plants and herbs.  They arranged the contents by growing seasons which is helpful for when you have an over abundance of one particular plant/Herb.  However, I feel like they could have done more.  Maybe if they were to dive a bit deeper into the growing tips or possibly even more uses for the plant or herb it would be useful for the masses.  However, if you know someone that is very into gardening and homemade items then this could be a good gift for them.  Being a weekend gardener and only doing DIY when I get the time, this book isn't one I would buy for myself.  That said, I do know several friends and family that would really enjoy it.  





 

FTC Disclaimer: I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.  The thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are my own.

Comments