Hair bow holders

Eve needs some bow holder to keep up with her ever growing collection.  I decided to whip up some of my own.  I had picked up a bunch of ribbon a while back for another craft that I decided not to do, but it worked perfectly for this!  Please forgive the dark pics from my craft area.  


I'm not going to get into too much detail here, but I measured out the bottom layer for the 3 different ones I'm making.  



Stitched to hold the D ring in place.


Measured and cut the second layer of ribbon.


Stitched it on then added a loop to the top.



For the second and third holders I measured and cut ribbon


I needed strips of ribbon to loop around so they can hold the banded hair bows/flowers.


They turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.  I will be adding flower appliques to them to add a little something.  If there is one thing I would change it would be to have added a strip of ribbon behind the loops.  However, once the bows are added you likely wouldn't see it anyway.  


 






 




Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?