Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Girls trip to Target

It's not every day that I get to spend some time with just my little girl.  I decided on a trip to Target.  I wanted to look around and enjoy a cup of hot coffee.  The plan was to pick up coffee as we were getting low.  I left with a bunch more.  Doesn't it always work out like that?


I think she enjoyed our time as much as I did.  She is all smiles the whole time.  How could you not enjoy a trip with this happy little kid?


I know Eve has a bunch of clothes already, but she doesn't have any pajamas in the upcoming sizes.  I have no problem picking up stuff like that early, especially when it's on sale for half off or more.  The savings are well worth it to me.  I did splurge and pick up a cute matching set.  Below is what I picked up. 











Bear needed a swimsuit for this summer.  Hopefully, I can keep this on him.  This kid hates clothes in general let alone a swimsuit.  

Target win in my book.

2 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with a girls trip to Target! :) I love what you found.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target deals oh kids clothes at the end of the season can be better than anything else I've found from other stores.

      Delete

Your thoughts?