Monday, March 6, 2017

An Easy Pasta Dinner

Recently I made clam sauce over pasta.  



Butter, olive oil (equal amounts), green onions (a lot), clams with juice, diced tomatoes (fresh or canned) and spices (basil, oregano, parsley, garlic).



thicken using the liquid from the mixture.


Add cooked pasta, any kind of pasta really.  This is one of my go-to sauces to make when I need to use up those random small amounts of pasta I have in my pantry.  


A touch of cheese on top would make this perfect!  Sadly, I was out.  

4 comments:

  1. mmm that looks delicious! I love the recipes that you share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, my boyfriend would LOVE this! Me too, of course, but he is a huge seafood lover and I can't wait to make this for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Let me know how it goes.

      Delete

Your thoughts?