Sunday, February 12, 2017

Randomness from Amazon

The Amazon order I just received is one of the most random I have ever gotten.  At this point I don't want to shell out the money for prime so I end up keeping things in my cart and just purchasing them when I hit free shipping.  That's how you get orders like this...


There were two more Thomas and friends Take n play trains, but Bear snagged those before I could snap the picture. I'm pretty sure the probiotics, headphones, and trains are self explanatory. 


This is a closer look at the bows that Jen @ Marathons and Dog Tags uses.  I really loved them on her little one.  She was kind enough to share with where she got hers.  When she said Amazon I jumped at it!  I picked up a set for Eve to use.   Eve seems to prefer the thin bands like these.  The variety of colors offered will work for just about everything.  


In the little back rectangular box is the is magnetic sign for the dishwasher.  It stands out, but not so much that Bear will play with it.  Maybe now we won't keep putting dirty dishes in with clean ones!


I can't be the only one with orders like this.  Anyone else get random orders like this?

2 comments:

Your thoughts?