My Take on Meal Prep

This week I took back over with meal prep.  We both are doing 2 total lean shakes a day, healthy snacks (with the shakes) and then one healthy meal a day.  On top of the meals you can see, I also made shrimp creole later on that night.  I also plan to make stuffed peppers once these are all gone to bridge the gap before I make the next set of meals.


The pork needed longer so it was missing from the last container when I took the picture.



First up is Adobo chicken, steamed mixed veggies and stuffing.  Half the veggies are covered up by the stuffing because I suck at plating.


We both really like the teriyaki chicken and steamed broccoli so we made it again.  


This is another Adobo chicken, peas and carrots, and cauliflower mash.  That mash is delicious!  


Last up was a pork loin, steamed Brussels Sprouts and cauliflower mash.  


A picture with the pork.  For some reason the lighting makes it look pink but I assure it was cooked through. 


As you can see we have some staples that we keep coming back to.  I'm hoping to add more variety next time.  Any suggestions?  


Comments

  1. You are a master at meal prep! I am always so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, we try to keep things tasty even if we are reheating them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?