Makeup I Want (possible Valentine's Day gift ideas)

 I haven't bought any makeup in a long time.  In fact the only few things I have gotten were gifts from Hubby.  It hasn't stopped me from looking, just not purchasing.  I do however feel like I can pick up a couple of the top items I have been wanting.  I'll pick up about 3 of these then leave this here for Hubby to view for ideas with upcoming holidays.  Cough cough.  

Source, Source, Source

•Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip - I love the variety of colors offered in this gift set.  There is a little something for everyone.  Likely one I will pick up for myself.

•Bite Beauty The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche lipstick set (Meringue - peachy nude; Fig - nude rose) - I got a Bite lipstick for Christmas and I loved the pigment and texture of it.  This would allow me to try more in the line.  

•NudeStix Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Mini Set - I have not tried anything from this line, but these these are some beautiful colors!  They are also multipurpose and can be used as a cream blush.  Great in the winter.


I will in no way but all of these, but the line of Tarte Lipsticks I love!

•Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Quench Lip Rescue (in Rose and Nude) - Many of the lipsticks in my makeup cabinet are lighter or nude colors.  Obviously these are not far from that, but they are colors I don't have.  

•Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Drench Lip Splash Lipstick (in Skinny Dip - White Nude; Happy - Rose; Cabana Boy - Mauve; Top Down - Poppy Coral) - I really like the build-able color of Tarte lipsticks, these are no exception.  I've mention before that I prefer these kinds of lipsticks for the variations of nudes.  These ones in particular being one of my favorites!


• Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour -  I haven't had much experience with any of her makeup.  I know people rave about it, but nothing really caught my eye until now.  I love neutral palettes if you couldn't already tell.  This one has a great variety of neutrals.  Perfect for so many looks.  I have not been this excited to get my hands on a palette and play around with it in a long time!  


•Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics - I love the Naked collection of eye shadows!  So much so that I have even gone through several of the other palettes in the line and repurchased them!  This one being all matte is especially appealing.  Exactly what I'm looking for.

•Tarte Tartelette in Bloom - These colors are just beautiful!  The picture doesn't do it justice.  Peach and pink hints pair nicely with the brown and bronze shades in the palette.  The hints of color are what draw me to this palette.  I have tried and used other eye shadows from Tarte in the past.  The texture and pigment are worth the price.



•Hot Tools Thermal Self Grip Rollers (2.24 in and 1.6 in) - I really love the Self Grip version of these and I would love to play around with the thermal ones to see what I can do.  

•Hot Tools Self Grip Roller (2 in) - I have used several different sizes and I really like the effect they give when styling my hair.  I need a few larger ones like these 2 in rollers to get the effect I'm looking for.

•Hot Tools Rainbow Large Thermal Ionic Round Brush - My last thermal brush broke a couple of weeks ago.  I thought I could get by without it.  I can't.  This one is pretty and gets the job done without breaking the bank.



I'm sure there would be a dozen more items I would love to pick up but these right now are at the top of my list!  Do you have any makeup items that you have been eye-ing?  Please share! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?