Saturday, December 17, 2016

The London Cookbook (review)

  
The London Cookbook by Alexsandra Crapanzano

The London Cookbook is a cross between a cookbook and a travel guide.  The author explores the diverse culture of that is the modern day London food scene.  If you are looking for the traditional British food then this is not the cookbook for you.  You can find amazing dishes like Indian Chicken and Pumpkin Curry or Korean Steak and shoestring fries just to name a few.  The recipes in this cookbook are both surprising and delicious!  I am glad to be able to use the London Cookbook when I am looking to change up my everyday meals.






FTC Disclaimer: I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.  The thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?