Friday, December 2, 2016

Favorites on Friday

Let's jump right in...


1.  Packing Cubes - We share suitcases when traveling and these just make it a whole lot easier to stay organized.  We used these the last couple of trip and I love them!  I have no idea why I didn't get these sooner!  Boys get the black and girls have they purple bags.
Source, Source

2.  Sephora Brush Roll - The new one on the site looks similar to the one I bought years ago and LOVE! I have so many brushes that need a place so they don't get wrecked that I am strongly considering picking up another one of these.  In fact I like the outside a lot more!
Source

3.  These country albums - I can't have silence when I am working out.  I need something in the background.  Lately that has been a mix of these 4 country albums over everything else on my iPod.

Source, Source, Source, Source

4.  Reusable K-Cups - We drink a lot of coffee daily.  Like multiple cups every day.  That's a lot of waste if we did an actual k-cup with each cup.  Not to mention a lot of money.  It is incredibly cheaper for us to buy a any bag of coffee we want, fill the mesh cup and pop it into the machine.  Now I am aware that not every keurig allows for this, but for now I'm holding on to my "outdated" machine for as long as I can!  I more than likely won't buy a new machine if I can't use this or a similar with it.



5.  Infant Gold Moccasins Crib Shoes -
They ran a bit big, but I really love them on EV.  She has worn them a ton with very little wear and tear showing on the shoes.  She isn't crawling yet so I'm sure if she was more active she would be a bit rougher on them obviously.   I love them so much that I even ordered her the next size up for her Christmas stocking this year.  I'm not sure if I'm going to go with the same color or stick with the gold.  Thoughts?


What are you loving lately?

2 comments:

  1. I got E some moccasins and they are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them on here and ordered some more in other colors.

      Delete

Your thoughts?