Batgirl Super Hero High (Review)

This is a cute story for any girl that likes superheros or more action based stories.  I enjoyed the youthful, age - appropriate Batgirl adventure.  Mae Whitman did a great job of reading and keeping the listener engaged.  I love a good book on CD for a long car ride and this could keep a group of girls entertained during such a trip for a bit of time.  That said, while I really enjoyed the story, I question the book on CD format.  The story is about 4 1/2 hours long and that dragged on a bit even for me.  Reading the book would have taken significantly less time and I would have enjoyed the story even more.  Again it's a cute series that I would gladly buy the books, but if I wanted to listen to it as a book on CD I'd rather rent it from the library than spend the money on it.



FTC Disclaimer: I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.  The thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are my own.

Comments