I have a problem

I buy too many kids clothes!  I honestly think I enjoy shopping for my kids more than I do myself.  Right now EV is growing so fast I'm often surprised she is still is 3 mo clothing.  Any day now she will be in 3-6 mo or 6 mo clothing.  Most of what I have for those sizes are summer/spring clothes.  That doesn't exactly work for fall/winter here in Maryland.  In an effort to fill in the gaps of her wardrobe I picked up a few things for her.




In a effort to not go overboard I only got a vest, 3 long sleeve onesies and 3 ruffle butt pants.  The colors are pretty accurate in the pic above, but not so much in the following pictures.



Poor lighting in this pic, but the vest is super cute!



She sort of needed this being the first girl born on hubby's side of the family in about 50 years.



The are matching colors despite the coloring in the pictures.  I would have retaken them but let's be honest with two kids and a to-do list as long as my arm, retaking pictures of clothes was not a high priority.  


Ruffles on EV might be my favorite thing ever.  Again horrible colors!



Please tell me I'm not the only one that over shops for their kids?!?!?!?

Comments

  1. Yes!!! Oh my goodness, I bought E more stuff today at Target because of the cartwheel app. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl clothes are so hard not to buy! Its all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?