Sunday, November 27, 2016

French Country Cooking (Review)

 

French Country Cooking: Meals and Moments from a Village in the Vineyards By Mimi Thorisson

Mimi Thorisson has knocked it out of the park again!  This next cookbook brings in more of what I loved from her last cookbook and then added even more personal touches.  She kept the standard and metric measurements, easy to find ingredients, and variety of difficulty levels.  Not only does it have amazing recipes, but the pictures really draw you in.  As someone that already loves to sit and read cookbooks like one would read a novel, this has quickly become my go-to book.  I love reading about her life in France and the stories behind the recipes.  I know I will be going back this cookbook for years to come!





FTC Disclaimer: I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.  The thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?