Classic German Baking (Review)



This cookbook makes my mouth water just reading the yummy recipes.  Like most of my favorite cookbooks the author/chef includes a bit of a backstory or narrative on some of the recipes.  She also also includes English and German names for the recipes, as well as standard and metric measurements.  For me these are little touches that make the me think the author/chef put extra thought into their cookbook.  



I have had the opportunity to cook several of the recipes from this cookbook and they all have come out deliciously.  The instructions were descriptive and easy to follow.  She even included some interesting takes on traditional recipes.  There were even some gluten-free recipes in the mix.  There is a nice range of complexity for recipes so there is something for everyone.  I look forward to finding more time to especially with the holidays approaching to dive in and try some more recipes! 




FTC Disclaimer: I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.  The thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are my own.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?