30 Days of Thankfulness (days 21-30)

 This is the last bunch of pics from my 30 Days of Thankfulness.  If you missed the last two you can check out them out here and here.  Basically I'm trying to find something to be thankful for each and every day of this month.  I snap a pic and write what is I am thankful for on it.  I posted them daily on IG but in batches on here.  It's my reminder that there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for!

Day 21

Day 22

Day 23

Day 24

Day 25

Day 26

Day 27

Day 28
 
Day 29

Day 30
 


What are you thankful for?

Comments

  1. I love when you do these posts! They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's nice sometimes to remember that everything isn't as bad as it may seem, especially on those rough days.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?