Thursday, October 27, 2016

Hunter Boots

Hubby asked me what I wanted for Christmas and after much thought I decided on Hunter boots.  They are something I have wanted for a really long time. 

They are cheaper to purchase online, but I went to Nordstrom to try them.  I'm glad I did as the size I thought I was would have been too small.


I decided on this one in the green color.  Yes they are expensive, but they are so cute!





I'm also looking at picking up these boot socks with the money I get every year for my Birthday and/or Christmas from my family.




This will be my big gift this year and I am SUPER excited about it! Anyone have Hunter boots?

4 comments:

  1. Those will be perfect for your weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping they will be with the cooler weather we are getting into.

      Delete
  2. JEALOUS! I've always been eyeing them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting these for a whole and finally decided to jump in and get them. Picking a color was the hardest part for me.

      Delete

Your thoughts?