Finishing Salt Purchase

My BIL (Brother in Law) introduced us to some of the seasoned finishing salt that he picked up on his travels with work.  He let us try several of his which sparked us to want to buy our own.  Needless to say we went a bit overboard so the box of these will be an early anniversary gift to ourselves.







We picked up a specialty set and 3 extras to get free shipping.





























The texture of the salts are all very different from each other.  This one is small flakes while others are a more traditional ground salt.




I love that they have the what each salt pairs with best on the label and not in a pamphlet I will likely lose.  


Have you tried finishing salts like these? 

Note:  This is NOT a sponsored post, nor have I been compensated in any way.  I am simply highlighting a great company with a quality product! 


Comments

  1. I love finishing salt! It really is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?