Bears' favorite books

The other day when putting Bear to bed he picked out a few books for me to read to him like normal.  I noticed that for the past couple of weeks there have been several books he seems to picking out again and again for me to read to him.  These are ones I deem as his favorites.  


- Where Do Diggers Sleep at Night by Brianna Caplan Sayres

Bear tries to match up the trucks he has with the ones in this book.  He now says goodnight to his trucks when we finish this book.





- The Goodnight Train by June Sobel

I like that he makes the sounds of the train throughout this book.  It's a sweet story and one I'm glad he likes.





- Disney's 102 Dalmatians

This book is a shortened version of the movie.  He has never seen the movie but still likes the book.  Dogs are a hit for him and always have been.





- Shiver Me Letters: A Pirate ABC by June Sobel

Bear loves anything to do with letters as of late.  He saw a Leap Frog show on Netflix which has spiked his interest in the alphabet.  I gave him a set of letter magnets to use with this book.  He loves it even on its own, but with the letters it make it that much more interesting. 




- Cars Old, New, Red, Blue!

Anything Cars is of course a hit but this one seems to be his favorite.  




- Clifford's Bedtime by Norman Bridwell

This is a basic book that Bear tries to act out with his stuffed chocolate lab.  





- Duck & Goose: Colors! By Tad Hills

We have been working on colors with our tot school lately.  This book has helped a lot with getting him to learn his colors.  I'm glad they add more then the basic colors one would see.  Bear seems to like this and can pick out the color pink.  Especially when he is in his sisters room.  




- Bear's New Friend by Karma Wilson

I love this series!  They are on the longer side for a story for him, but if I make them a bit interactive it keeps his attention longer.




- Biscuit and the Little Pup by Alyssa Satin Capucilli

Do you notice a theme with the dog books?  Always a hit for Bear.  We have a ton of Biscuit books and this is a great edition to them.  



What books do your kids love?  I'm always looking for new books for Bear.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I loved it as a kid and Bear likes them now. It's neat for me to see my kid like the same things I did.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?