Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Favorites

It's Friday again, so why not a Friday favorites?


1.  Bath bombs - be them homemade or left over from a lush buy, I can't get enough of them!  Once I got cleared to take baths again I indulged in many, many, many relaxing baths!

2. Shopping list app - This is one I have had for a really long time now and I love it!!!  It took a while to get to this point as you have to put in new items but the more you use it the more easier it gets.  I can add a bunch of groceries and only have to change the quantities now.  Also the more you select specific items the closer to the top of the search list they get.  For me this is a time saver.  I can also email when needed if Hubby does the shopping that week.

3. Crayola Freezer Pops - The weather has been pretty warm these past few weeks so I have been using these freezer pop molds a ton!  I like that the whole mold can be removed from the holder and not just the the ice pop and handle.  No sticky holders left in the freezer while you wait to finish them all.



4.  Pinterest - this app keeps me busy during those late night feedings.  Or anytime I get excessively bored.  I do actually try to make it a point to use the things I pin rather then just pin away and forget about them.




5. Korean Food - There are some of the best Korean restaurants in our area that we are taking full advantage of!  I am loving it!







6. Ankle Boots - I am obsessed with boots in the fall.  I will be picking up one or more of these for the cooler weather.  Thoughts?



All Boots are from Target.com



6 comments:

  1. I am so ready to use my stash of bath bombs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how a relaxing bath can instantly put me in a better mood.

      Delete
  2. Love those gray boots! And I need to download a list app I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need to get the gray boots.

      Delete

Your thoughts?