Thursday, September 1, 2016

Easing back in...

It has been a while since I have posted anything on here.  For good reason obviously...



 Adjusting to life with two kids has had it's ups and downs this past month.  We are finally settling into a groove here and so I feel like I can slowly start adding this back onto my plate.  I am also looking to document this little one and how life is during this time.  I have been typing away on my phone, but haven't posted anything.  There are a few posts you can expect to find like EV's Birth Story, updates on how breastfeeding is going, monthly letters to EV, and even updates on Bear.  Like normal I will also be posting recipes, crafts, and anything else that I feel like.  


Let's start with a meal planning post tomorrow...

4 comments:

Your thoughts?