Missing Louisiana....



The roomy single floor homes with spacious closets...


The food....


Not just the Cajun food, but the specialty mom and pop shops...
the BBQ and Thai places we loved

The time and space for working out...



The outdoor time...


Even when we were just in the backyard...


The travel, relaxation time, and craft time...


There are a few things I don't miss...




Like the critters, fire ants, wolf spiders, and love bugs.

Even they aren't enough to keep me from missing it.


I never thought I would say that especially when I missed being in the middle of civilization.  However, after over a year back in civilization I'm missing the peace and quite of the country among other things.


Comments

  1. Louisiana misses you too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't hate to go back there.

      Delete
  2. The bugs of the south are the worst thing ever!!!!! But I find myself missing Georgia surprisingly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a lot bigger down south that for sure!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?