Summer Food Pins

This summer I wanted to make an effort to use more of my pins.  So here is what I have been using.



Campfire Cones
source
I made on small change and that was to use mini marshmallow so they would melt better. It still took longer than I thought to fully melt but they were so very delicious!  We have to use this one again.


Coconut Oil Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
source
These were delicious!  I love a good cookie.  I highly recommend you try them out.


Easy FoYo Pops
Source
I used this pin as a jumping off point.  I used store bought Greek yogurt in Vanilla and mixed in my own fruit.  I like frozen fruit for this.  I heat them up in the microwave until hot and juices are released.  I cut up the larger fruit like strawberries or peaches.  I chill them in fridge.  Once cold I mix in the vanilla yogurt and then fill the Popsicle containers leaving room for expansion.


Strawberry Pinapple Mimosas
source
Once this baby is out you know I will be drinking several of these!


Raspberry Lemonade Slushie
Source
This is delicious!  I had to cut down the sugar a bit for my liking, but it a very good!  


What summer pins have you been using?


Comments

  1. Those campfire cones look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome! well worth the prep on them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?