Meal Planning Again

I haven't done one of these in a while so here we go...


We are attempting clean out our deep freezer, freezer and pantry.  We aren't moving, but we do know one is in our future.  Weaning those down takes time.   We also found out we had toss some food because we didn't know it was there.  I hate not knowing what we have! We decided to eat our way through it and then start adding to it as needed.  That said sauce will be the only thing added as it is something only I make.  With baby coming the last thing I want to think about is making sauce for dinner which is a good half a day processes.

What meals do you make to help clean out your pantry or deep freezer?  I could use some ideas!


Comments

  1. We are currently in moving mode so we've been eating a lot of strange combinations lately, LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emptying the pantry to me is one of the hardest things to do in prep for a move. I either start too early and end up running to the store more often or start too late and donating more than I expected to.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?