Pinning, Using!

What's the point in pinning if you aren't using them?  I am making an effort to really use what I pin.  Here are some pins I have been using lately.



source
I have been trying to increase my protein intake while still staying on track with the flexitarian lifestyle during pregnancy. This just reinforces my decision to eat more vegetarian meals.


Source
I love fruit salad for dessert.  Since we have already has some great looking fruit come to the commissary and local grocery stores I had to try this.  It was so delicious!  Bear even ate a whole bowl himself. 


source
My spring time maternity fashion style is uber casual.  I like comfort the bigger this baby gets.  Maxi Skirts or dresses are my go to outfits when I want to look more put together.  If it's a bit chilly outside I top it with a button down sweater.  


I love more neutral nail colors and Essies spring 2016 collection has some cute colors including my favorite "high class affair".  I must have it!


Source
I love a good Madeleine Recipe and this is a delicious one!  I've made it twice already!  Orange blossom water was a bit hard to come by, but I did find it at specialty shop in town.  






Comments

  1. I'm very guilty of pinning away and never doing. I love those blush colors for nails. I'm torn between the top and bottom color as a favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You couldn't go wrong with either! Both very pretty!

      Delete
  2. Love those essie colors! I am a fan of pale nails too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good with making those neutral to pale colors.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?