Overwhelmed with the Nursery

Sitting in the middle of the baby girls room gives me anxiety right now.  Everything was crammed into the closet and in order to clean it, it all needed to come out.   I tried to organize it the best I could.  Bottles or feeding stuff over here. Clothes and blankets over there.  Baby equipment over in the corner.  That only did so much.  It's all so overwhelming I don't know where to go from here.

To give you an idea of what I am up against.  This is as close to a 360 degree view as I can give you from where I am sitting.  





I don't remember setting up the nursery being this overwhelming the first time around.  After 45 minutes of not doing anything, but making the mess even bigger.  I messaged a friend and her wise words were to get up, walk out, and close the door.  I did and I feel a bit better now.  It will all be done one day.  That day just isn't today.

Comments

  1. I am totally overwhelmed with Emersyn's nursery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little kids need SO MUCH STUFF. It's hard to not get overwhelmed.

      Delete
  2. Holy cow mama! That's tons of baby gear. I think it is more overwhelming the second time through because you have ALL the baby gear from Bear's first multiple years of life instead of just what he needed as a baby. I felt the same way with Brooke's nursery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah we saved pretty much everything worth saving. Its a small room so it maybe looks like more than it is, but there is a lot of things there. having to sort through old and new at the same time was getting to me.

      Delete
  3. Yikes! Hopefully you and your husband can knock it out over the next few weekends. Tiny people need the most stuff, it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?