I really want...

There is always some kitchen item or gadget that I am eyeing.  I love cooking and being in the kitchen so obviously I gravitate to those things.  Here are some of the stuff I have been eyeing lately.

Source
I have a great cannoli recipe and while I can make them without the mold, they just make life a bit easier when I do.


source
A large set of circular pastry cutters.  Hello biscuit, doughnut, sugar cookies and about a dozen other recipes that would make these useful.  For now I guess my drinking glass will have to do.


source
I have been looking at these for the longest time.  Ever since we got our reusable shopping bags.  I have held off on these as because well, they aren't totally necessary, but I do really like them.

source
We have been staying home more and more for the big holidays.  Spending the time as just a small family.  I love it to be honest.  It keeps things relaxing.  We still go big for them food wise.  The extra space in the oven would be helpful as we tend to still make full size dishes so we have lots of left overs.  I'm sure the older we get the more we will be doing this and the more useful this will become.



Source
I love to bake and I can't believe that I don't own a set of spring form pans yet!  I work around this, but it does limit what I can and can't make sometimes.



source
The love I have for our ice cream maker is well documented on here.  We have been getting by with Tupperware, but it's not cutting it.  We are breaking them left and right.  Time to invest in something meant for ice cream or sorbet.



source
We don't grow many herbs at this locations, but we do try to.  This would come in hand for the stuff we grow ourselves and even in just chopping the fresh stuff we get at the store.



Any kitchen Gadgets you love?

Comments

  1. I love those oven racks, so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have those scissors and they aren't that great honestly, the herbs just get all bunched up in the blades. :( I was so bummed because they look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's disappointing! Off the list they go.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?