Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday favorites

Today is Friday so why not have a Friday favorites post.  

1.  This crock pot pork loin over apples meal.  It came out so well!  




2.  Outdoor time with Bear




3.  Seeing progress on baby girls nursery.  




The extra help is a bit lazy but does keep my company while I work.




4.  I'm happy I can get back into crocheting even if it is just finishing an incredibly old projects.




5.  The electric griddle I wish I had bought years ago!




What are you loving lately?


4 comments:

  1. I have been obsessed with my crock pot lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great way to have an easy home-cooked meal with little hassle.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I am loving your griddle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we picked it up at Target on a whim. I can not believe we waited so long to get one.

      Delete

Your thoughts?