Buying Some New Cloth Diapers

Baby Girl is shaping up to be a similar size to Bear.  After being told that there is a possibility of premature birth, we decided to dive in and pick up some newborn or x-small Charlie Banana cloth diapers.  They are our favorite cloth diaper brand, so we wanted to stick with that brand.  We had a great fit with the one size once he was big enough for a good fit.  It took some time to get to that point though.

This time around I picked up two sets of newborn diapers (12 diapers total) and two sets of size small diapers (12 diapers total).  Depending on baby girl's size is if I pick up more of them.  Below are the colors/patterns I either have or am hoping to get.
Source, Source, Source, Source
Early infancy was the time Bear had the hardest fit for the one size diapers we already own.  The bigger the kid got the easier it was for my skinny baby to use them.  We used so many disposables in those easy months that I wanted to avoid that this time around hence the desire for more cloth diapers.


Source, Source, Source, Source
To go along with the cloth diapers I would like to start using cloth wipes.  If I'm already washing diapers, adding wipes wont make a big difference to my routine.  It can however help us save money.  There are also two cloth changing pads.  They aren't needed, but I wouldn't mind having them. 


Comments

  1. You have a great stash going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hard part is buying what you need but not too many. I'm pretty happy with what we have right now.

      Delete
  2. Those newborn ones are so tiny! Hopefully you don't go into labor too soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are such tiny diapers that I struggle a bit to stuff them! I wish CD made AIO for the newborn size. Fingers crossed over here that I make it a few more weeks at the very least.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?