Baby food book review

A friend gave me this book when she found out I was expecting again.


I had done some baby food making with Bear and plan to do even more with Baby Girl.

This book had some great tips, tricks and suggestions.

I personally wouldn't follow all of the food recommendations and suggested ages they have in here but they are place to start if you didn't have a clue.  I will follow my doctors suggestions on when to feed baby some of the more high allergy food.  That said I do like their preparations for many of their foods.

They include some basic guides on how to good things which can be helpful if you are unfamiliar with something. 




Their combinations are something I'm excited for.  I didn't so much of that and I wish I had.

Overall, I like this book.  It is one I will be using for this baby.


Comments

  1. I will definitely be picking this up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great book! There are few others that I really liked as well. One of which I am writing about sometime this month.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great book! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?