Woah, we're half way there.

Really I'm 21 weeks along, but its that much closer to the end of this pregnancy.  I'm feeling pretty good lately.  

How far along:  Like I said above, I am 21 weeks along.  Baby Girl is the size of...


Total weight gain/loss: I'm up 4 whole lbs so far.  I'm pretty happy with that.
Maternity clothes:  I am in maternity pants from now until baby is born at the very least.  For shirts, I am making what I have work with long tank tops or the belly bands. They aren't really needed but when chasing Bear around I get self-conscience that my the bottom of my belly could be hanging out.
Sleep:  This one is getting to me right now.  I am finding it really hard to sleep comfortably.  I'm tossing and turning all night long.  What little sleep I am getting is broken up because of constant potty breaks.  

Best moment this week:  Bear pointing to my belly and saying "bay-bay."  I'm not sure he knows what he means or if he is just repeating what we say to him.  Either way it was super sweet.

Movement: There is lots and lots of movement.  This little girl is moving like crazy and mostly when I am trying to relax or sleep.

Food cravings: I could eat buckets of chips and salsa and fruit! Bring me all the fruit.  I eat a lot of fresh mixed fruit.  I also love yogurt covered cranberries.


Anything making you queasy or sick:  A few things do lately.  Mainly the same stuff that got me earlier on; Sauerkraut, Kimchi, the smell of pickled okra, and the smell of hard boiled egg shells.  

Have you started to show yet: YES!  Everyone says that the second pregnancy you show faster and wow are they right!  This baby is making her presence known.  Sorry, You all will need to wait a bit longer for a belly pic from me.  

Gender prediction: She is still a She.  We confirmed it once again with the anatomy scan I had at 19 weeks.

Labor Signs:  None thankfully!  I hope it stays that way until I hit at least 38 weeks.  


Belly Button in or out? My belly button is in and could possibly stay that way so who knows. 


Wedding rings on or off?  Thankfully, It is still on!  I never thought I would be saying that 21 weeks pregnant.  I hope this trend continues.

Latest appointment:  The past two appointments I have had since the last update were just fine.  They said baby girl is growing on target.  Everything is where it should be.  I had a few days of low blood pressure back when I was 19 weeks along.  It was deemed low due to dehydration.  Thankfully, it is back to normal and has stayed that way.

Milestones:  Baby girl is growing on target according to the doc.  Her heartbeat is strong and she appears to be tall according to the tech.
What I miss:  Sleeping on my stomach, Margaritas, and runny eggs.  I've tried to do mocktails, but they just aren't as good as the real thing.  Soon enough I will get to have a few of the things I'm missing lately.

What I am looking forward to:  I have several orders coming to the house all for baby girl and her nursery.  I'm excited to see it all come together.  Here is a sneak peek at something in it!

Comments

  1. Yay! So glad you are feeling good and that baby girl is going easy on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice change of pace lately!

      Delete
  2. Whoo! Glad you and baby are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am happy for a relatively easy pregnancy this time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?