The Meal Plan

These next few days there will be lots of cooking!  I don't mind it actually, in fact I miss it.


There are plenty of standard meals for us on there like Tacos and Salads.  The extras this time are Snack Plate and Pantry Meal.  This is my attempt to wean down our pantry.  There is no real rush on this except that it looks terrible to me.  There is too much in there and I can barely find anything anymore.  We end up with 2 or in some cases 3 of an item because I didn't even know what we have.  So we will slowly work it down and hopefully keep it that way.  

Comments

  1. I have been cooking more lately and it has been so nice!!! However, it's hard cooking for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love a good red beans and rice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?