1. Ribbon Bow Holder. With an ever growing pile of bows, flower clips and so on, we will need something like this. I'm confident that I can make a similar one for our daughter with some slight modifications. I have plenty of ideas, but this is a great jumping off point. Hopefully, more on this in another post.
2. Yarn letter art for the nursery. Baby Girls' name starts with an "E" so clearly we will change the letter but keep the concept. I have plenty or yarn around that we can use to make this.
3. Cloth diaper storage. New cloth diapers are being added to the stash, so I needed new storage ideas. I was going to completely overhaul my current storage, but after seeing this pin I just plan to buy a bigger unit than the one I have. I may even attempt to label the drawers like the this pinner did.
4. A "too small" basket. Ok, well ours is simply going to be a crate with a sign on it, but once again its the concept that I'm focusing on. I have done everything from a pile on the floor to filling old disposable diapers boxes. That needs to change! This can help a ton as there seems to be always things that kids outgrow. When its full its time to put it in long term storage.
5. Card punch out art. For Bear I used a multi-picture frame and layered the circular punches based on the event they came from. I plan to do something similar with this next baby.
What pins have you been using lately?