Pins for Baby 2

I pin a lot of things and many of them lately are for Baby 2.  That said her are some things I'm planning to make or do with her Nursery.


1. Ribbon Bow Holder.  With an ever growing pile of bows, flower clips and so on, we will need something like this.  I'm confident that I can make a similar one for our daughter with some slight modifications.  I have plenty of ideas, but this is a great jumping off point.  Hopefully, more on this in another post.


source


2.  Yarn letter art for the nursery.  Baby Girls' name starts with an "E" so clearly we will change the letter but keep the concept.  I have plenty or yarn around that we can use to make this.  
source


3.  Cloth diaper storage.  New cloth diapers are being added to the stash, so I needed new storage ideas.  I was going to completely overhaul my current storage, but after seeing this pin I just plan to buy a bigger unit than the one I have.  I may even attempt to label the drawers like the this pinner did. 
Source


4.  A "too small" basket.  Ok, well ours is simply going to be a crate with a sign on it, but once again its the concept that I'm focusing on.  I have done everything from a pile on the floor to filling old disposable diapers boxes.  That needs to change!  This can help a ton as there seems to be always things that kids outgrow.  When its full its time to put it in long term storage.
Source


5.  Card punch out art.  For Bear I used a multi-picture frame and layered the circular punches based on the event they came from.  I plan to do something similar with this next baby.  
Source


What pins have you been using lately?

Comments

  1. I love the yarn letter! And the "too small" box is smart. I usually just throw them in a pile in the closet and then wonder why it's so messy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bow holder, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a bow holder for Grace that was just ribbon attached to a sign someone gifted us. Also love the last pin... I made card art for Grace too. Need to get one together for Brooke, but since we didn't do a baby shower, cards are still rolling in. And LOVE that "too small" bin, such a good idea! I just use an old box too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?