I Bought A New Cookbook!

No shock there!  I love cookbooks.  I read them like one would a novel when I'm bored.  Because of this I usually get a few new ones every year.  The first one I've picked up this year is Mary Berry's "Baking Bible".  



She is one of the judges on The Great British Bake Off. Through watching it, I feel in love with her baking.  She reminds me of my Grandmother and teaches or really critiques in the same way she used to.  I knew after hearing her talk about baking I had to have one of her cookbooks.  I figured one that takes the top recipes from her other books was a great place to start. 





Does this not look and sound delicious?!?!





I can't wait to dive in and get baking!





Have you heard of Mary Berry?  Possibly tried any of her recipes? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?