Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Baby Girl Clothing Haul

We picked up a bunch of clothes for Baby Girl since finding out she was a she.  I love the Carters brand clothes so of course I had to start there.


Source, Source, Source, Source


The top two outfits are newborn size and the bottom right outfit is 3 months.


Source, Source, Source, Source

Once again these are all 3 months old outfits.  All clearly are from the same collection.  One that I love!


A few days later, we picked up some outfits from Target.

These are from Target


We also picked up hair bows, pacifiers and water bottle.  The water bottle was Bears' pick for his baby sister.  Clearly she won't be able to use it anytime soon, but it is the thought that counts.

Also from target


We are super excited for baby girls arrival and picking up a few things here and there has made it seem much more real to us.  I'm sure there is plenty more purchases to come.

8 comments:

  1. I am doing my best to curb my buying haha but it's so hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think it would be this hard to curb my spending on her. I was so wrong!

      Delete
  2. Love it! I know you are sooo excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! I love all the accessories you can buy for baby girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with bow and hair clips. It's all so cute!

      Delete
  4. Having a girl is SOOO much fun. I'm always buying clothing for my girls and never for myself. Funny how things change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did that with Bear and I think it's going to be that much worse with Baby Girl!

      Delete

Your thoughts?