baby #2's bedding

  Since we know that Baby 2 is a girl, it is now time to start planning the nursery.  I'm starting with the bedding.  The first time around I picked up one of those "bed in a bag" type nursery sets that had everything from a crib skirt to a comforter.  I didn't use the comforter ever.  This time around I'm getting colorful sheets, blankets, new bumper, and a skirt.  Very mix and match because I like changing things up.

Source, Source, Source, Source

Starting off I picked up several sheets that are gray and white patterns before we found out the gender.  Bear needed something as his sheets were dwindling by the day.  I knew gray would make its way into the nursery in some fashion regardless of gender so I felt safe getting them.  Above are the sheets on the baby registry that we plan to pick up.  I love this lavender color by circo from target.


I then added some blankets to the list.  The arrow blanket is gray despite the picture. To add some extra girlie touch I love this ruffled crib skirt.  Add a gray breathable crib bumper and the crib is pretty much complete.  


Source, Source, Source, source

After much debate, this was the winner for a baby mobile.  Though I may remove the blue cover on the arm of the mobile.  I think it will blend into the wall better that way. 

Source



From here, I can plan the rest of Baby Girls' room.  

Comments

  1. I love everything! We are opting to not get a mobile, we have a soother to attach to the side of her crib that she can play with and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thing about that, once we got it we didn't like it. I forgot to update the post since I scheduled this post last week. oops lol. We are instead using bears old soother that goes on the side of the crib. It wont match but I'm fine with that. It saves a bit of money for something else she could use more long term.

      Delete
  2. Super cute. I love how dainty everything looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I am hoping for! She's the first girl on Hubby's side and so she needs a place all for her!

      Delete
  3. LOVE those flower sheets. So freaking cute! Having a girl is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so much fun to pick out girl stuff!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?