Tuesday, March 15, 2016

What's in my purse/diaper bag

Since I am switching purses for the new one I just got I figured it would be a great time to do a what's in my purse post.  Or in my case a what's in my faux diaper bag post.

Starting off this is Charming Charlie handbag.  They are reasonably priced and over-sized that make it perfect for duel use as a purse and a diaper bag.  




On the inside I have a Planet Wise small wet bag that holds disposable diapers, a Huggies wipe case filled to the brim, and 2 rolls of doggy poop bags.  Never know when you're going to need a small bag for trash it dirty diapers.


I have not one but apparently 2 iPods.  The older one is all kids music for Bear.  There is also headphones with a mic and a hat light.  I have no idea why this is in here.


Inside the purse is my clutch.  Also a Charming Charlie's item.  This one has been beat to hell and still looks good. My purse doesn't always come out of the car so if I need to jump out without bear I can just take this and not the whole large purse.



Inside my clutch is credit card, store cards( neither not pictured), check book, compact mirror, pad, zoo and aquarium membership cards, and Bed bath and beyond coupons.  There is also a small key chain flash light.  For some reason I'm concerned about being in the dark yet I have never used any of them.



Ok, back to my actual purse.  In there is my coin bag and emergency cash.



In the zippered compartment of my purse is some more random things.  Hand sanitizer, re-wetting drops, eso lip balm, hair ties, and keys.  The burgundy crocheted pouch has a cross with a note in it.  From what I know it's called "there is a cross in my pocket."  It was my grandmothers.  She kept it in her purse everyday since she was little.  My father gave it to me when she suddenly passed away over 10 years ago.  It has been in my purse ever since and will be for the foreseeable future.



Of course there are some survival things for Bear.  The biggest of which is my old phone in a fisher price toddler case.  It's wiped clean except for some kid apps and tv shows.



There is also another wet bag with various toys in there.  Bear is mainly into cars and trucks so that's what's in there. When he was younger I had bath toys or little people animals.  You know the easy to clean stuff that he like to put in his mouth.  


We are traveling this weekend so there are extras.  Aside from what you see there my vitamins, Tylenol, and Bears medicine just in case.  Pictured below is my kindle with charger and my phone charger.


Of course the most important item in my purse is my iphone.  Can't leave home without it.

So what's in your purse?


6 comments:

  1. Seriously I love Charming Charlie! I haven't been there in forever and a day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their bags are oversized and work well for doubling as a diaper bag.

      Delete
  2. Obviously once baby comes my purse game will change but all I carry now is my wallet and keys lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I am out without Bear, I just take the clutch, keys, and phone. Nothing more.

      Delete
  3. I have so much random kid stuff, snacks, toys, probably a binkie or two. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does become a bottomless pit of stuff.

      Delete

Your thoughts?