A Bunny Retrieval

I walked into Bears' playroom to find this.  The vent cover was moved aside and there was at least, a dozen little people toys right around the vent.  I cleared them away so I didn't knock them in making it even worse.


There were two that landed within reach.  After getting those out, I then held my phone in the air vent and took a picture to see if there was anything else.  I wasn't sure where the vent even went to so the picture helped.  It was slightly tilted downward and I just hope that he didn't throw anything else down there like a ball.

There is no way to know for sure, but I think the Little people toys just got knocked down there rather than thrown in.  It took a pair of tongs and my arm wedged in as deep as I could to get it back.

The bunny is safely back in the mix of toys after a Clorox bath.



Comments

  1. Haha oh boy, glad you were able to safely retrieve the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just happy that I didn't cut myself on the rusty metal while getting it.

      Delete
  2. Oh man! Glad you were able to find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those little people toys are pricey and I didn't want to lose one. I also didn't want it to mess up our rental either! Thankfully it didn't.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?