using these pins

More pins I used and recommend! Enough said, on to the pins.  




source
Any art project that consists of little structure it is always a hit with Bear.  It's also super cute.  




Source
I scheduled an appointment to get this hair cut!  I love it!  If I had time I would even get the color done.




Source
I feel like Bear is at the point where he needs his to move to a bed.  I think he could be ready for the transition so I have been searching for beds for him.   This is the ikea kura bed.  It can be flipped upside down so that it looks like a platform version.  That is how I would have the bed set up until he could handle it as shown in the picture.  That said I love the alterations they made from the original.  




source

Baked Pumpkin Granola.  Super easy super delicious!  I used real pumpkin puree not canned which I think made a significant difference.  I can and do eat handfuls of this stuff.



source
So remember when I talked about the train table I got a ridiculous price on?  Above it how it should look.  I spent an hour trying to figure out how everything went without instructions.  I finally got fed up and spent the next 30 minutes on my phone searching for instruction or a clear picture.  Something, anything to help me out.  Then I found this pic above on pinterest.  It took me less than 10 minutes to put it together with the help of this picture.  I wish I had gone to pinterest first.  





source

This workout set sucks big time especially when you have a toddler attempting to climb all over you while you are trying to do it, however, its a pretty quick set to do when I'm strapped for time and still want to get some workout in.  





source

Winter means I'm cooking lots of soups and stews.  This is one I will make again.  I will however use the adaptations I normally make for stuff like this recipe.  Typically it means homemade or organic low sodium vegetable stock, dried beans prepped prior to cooking, half the pasta (but still whole wheat), and no cheese.  It sounds like I'm totally changing the recipe but they are really just swapping out canned goods for fresher options.  



What have you been pinning and using lately?




Comments