Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Meal Planning

I'm a few days late with this as it never posted but better late than never. I decided to do some meal planning again as it keeps me from wasting food.  Sadly we have been doing too much of this for my liking.  Therefore, meal planning is a must!

It's full on winter here after The Blizzard so it's a lot of soups, stews, and crockpot meals.   Here is what we have been and will be eating over the next 2 weeks.  Yes, it's only 9 meals (plus sauce), but between leftovers and onetime doing takeout we should be set.  



Several of these I make in bulk to add some meals to the freezer.  Why not make life easier down the road when I may not be feeling good or simply don't feel like cooking.

What's on your winter menu?  

6 comments:

  1. I am slacking on meal planning, it's hard when Kyle is barely home and real food sounds awful haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand that! It's hard to meal plan for one.

      Delete
  2. German Potato Soup sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a staple in our house so the next time I make it I'll do a post about it.

      Delete

Your thoughts?