This was one that I saw floating around once again and decided to give it a whirl!
1. Favorite Food
Southern Italian and French food are top of my list always!
2. Flip Flops or High Heels
I love a super cute pair of heels but I tend to be wearing flip flops most often lately.
3. Favorite Place to Shop for Yourself
I don't know that I have one place that I get my clothes from. If it fits and looks good then I buy it!
4. Standard Coffee Order
Coffee, Black and whatever is strongest.
5. Road-Trip Must-Have Snack
Anything homemade and beef jerky. Although that is normally homemade too.
6. DIY or Hire Out
I'm a DIY person but I know my limits. I'm totally good with yielding to an expert.
7. Top 5 TV Shows
Hmmm... in no particular order; iZombie, Grimm, The Big Bang Theory, Master Chef, NCIS
8. Favorite Book
Do cookbooks count? If so then, anything Rachel Khoo. If not then, how about "the Help."
9. Favorite form of Exercise
It's a toss up between running and yoga.
10. Favorite Piece of Jewelry
My wedding ring and engagement band. I can count them all as one thing since the jeweler put them together.
11. Do you try something new at a restaurant or stick with your favorites
I stick with my favorites. Why mess with perfection?
12. name one makeup item you can't live without
Laura Mercier secret camouflage is best ever concealer
13. What's on your nightstand?
I have too many things on my nightstand to recant everything but a few books, my cell phone, the baby monitor and a lamp to name a few.
14. What's one thing motherhood has taught you
Nothing lasts forever. Be it morning sickness during pregnancy, a bad day or a temper tantrum. It's not going to last forever despite how it feels at that moment.
15. Music that reminds you of high school
anything by Rob Thomas or Britney Spear (when she first came out)
16. If you could live anywhere in the world besides your current city, where would you live?
I'd love to live in England for a while. I think that could be fun.
17. Tell us something about you, we may not know
I'm in no way technically inclined. I'm horrible with computers which is why I use a basic netbook. Even that throws me for loops sometimes.
18. website you browse or read (besides blogs)
Fox News is likely the most read site.
19. Favorite outfit
Jeans and a tee shirt
20. Dream vacation
I would love to go back to Australia and New Zealand with the family. It was beautiful and had so much fun!
let me know if you join in as I'd like see your answers to these.